For a knife you can rely on underwater, there’s the 8.5-inch Riffe Stubby Wrangle Dive Knife. Its 3.5-inch NitroB heat treated stainless steel blade can cut through stainless steel cable, monofilament, and more. An added Teflon coating ensures corrosion resistance. For safer use, its handle features a bright orange color and contoured design. The complete kit includes a knife, sheath, knife keeper, rubber leg straps, forearm/leg stretch straps, and a lanyard.
- 3.5-in. blade with dual serration; 8.5-in. overall length
- Made from NitroB heat treated stainless steel for exceptional durability
- Can cut through stainless steel cable, monofilament, and high-tech line
- Coated with Teflon for corrosion resistance
- Orange handle for safety and high visibility
- Includes sheath, knife keeper, rubber leg straps, forearm/leg stretch straps, and lanyard