RIFFE Mid Handle Series wood spearguns offer more maneuverability when tracking game. Primarily a stomach loading speargun.
The most desirable for close bottom and blue water spearfishing alike. The speargun of choice for those serious blue water hunters pursuing pelagic fish of the open ocean.
Available Models: #N - No Ka Oi, #I - Island, #W - Blue Water
- Heavy-duty 4 laminate teak stock with side machined grooves for ease of handling
- 5/16″(8mm) threaded shaft with large replaceable two-barbed spearhead
- (3) 5/8″ (16mm) power bands
- Model #W Blue Water comes standard with (4) 5/8″(16mm) power bands, 11/32″ (8.7mm) threaded shaft, rest tab, Ice Pick Slip Tip, and Breakaway setup (recommend 500lb. s.s. coated cable upgrade)(5th band optional)
- Models #N and #I come rigged with 300lb. Monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance. Model #W comes standard with 400lb. Monofilament.
- 5″ Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel
- All models include reinforced teak wedges for added muzzle strength
- Models #I and #W have a bolt through muzzle for added reinforcement when using 4 or more bands
- Heavy-duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
- RIFFE’s stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepting all diameter shafts 1/4″(6.5mm), 9/32″(7.1mm), 5/16″(8mm), 3/8″(9.5mm)
- Locking-pin safety
- Large contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable hip & stomach loading
- Accepts all RIFFE parts & accessories
- **More powerful models must be fired with two hands to prevent injury from excess recoil
For a complete speargun spec sheet, please check here.