RIFFE Enclosed Track Euro Series wooden spearguns are designed for all level of freedivers, spearfishers and divers.
RIFFE’s Euro low profile speargun designs are made with 3 vertical laminated teak wood sections and bolted front muzzle for added strength. The RIFFE Euro Series speargun barrels are manufactured in a rectangular shape with radius corners for maximum beam strength. All models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel.
- Low-Profile, 3 vertical laminate teak stock
- All models come standard with 9/32″(7.1mm) Hawaiian Flopper Euroshaft with Large Tabs
- (2) 5/8″(16mm) Black coated amber RIFFE Gorilla Rubber power bands with 1000lb Spectra wishbone line (accepts up to (3) 9/16″(14mm), (2) 5/8″(16mm), or (2) 3/4″(19mm) bands)
- Rigged with 300 lb. abrasion resistant Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shots
- 5″ Bungee Shock Chord with 500lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Polyethylene removable enclosed track - Black or Orange
- “U” channel at base of track aids with hydraulics, reducing drag
- Heavy duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
- RIFFE S.S. Trigger Mechanism with added silencer
- Side rotating spring loaded safety
- Rear loading pad with full vision when aiming down the shaft
- Automatic side mounted line release
- Built in threaded reel inserts
- Designed to fit the RIFFE Horizontal Reel and RIFFE Low-Pro Horizontal Reel – Flat mount
- X Models feature a 5” (12.5cm) rear stock extension for ease of hip loading and aids in a faster swing
- Available sizes: E-100ET, E-100XET, E-110ET, E-110XET, E-120ET, E-120XET and E-130ET
RIFFE Horizontal Reel and RIFFE Low-Pro Horizontal Reel (Flat mount) are sold separately with customized mounting insert and fasteners designed to fit all RIFFE Euro Series wood spearguns.
For a complete speargun spec sheet, please check here.