RIFFE 3/8" (9.5mm) Threaded (24" thread) American Square Notch Spearshaft
RIFFE American Square Notch Spearshafts are made with spring stainless steel and heat treated to increase strength and flexibility of shaft memory. Manufactured using computer numerical controlled (CNC) machines, producing precision parts.** 72" shaft with (4) loading tabs and Rest Tabs included - Choose "yes" Add Rest Tab option.
- The original RIFFE-designed Shark Fin tabs (Large)
- Smooth finish capable of holding 1 to 2 power bands per Shark Fin tab
- Smaller RIFFE shafts 48" and under feature (2) Shark Fin tabs
- Shafts over 48" feature (3) Shark Fin tabs
- All shaft machined areas are hand finished.
- Large Tabs